If you notice my dish, I opted for more pizza and lesser salad but that was until I tasted the salad...you will love it...
1 cup tomato sauce
1 tbsp tobasco / baja sauce
1 cup chopped vegetablese (corn, capsicum,spinach,onions and basil)
2 tbsp Oil/ Butter (melted)
3 tbsp grated cheese (cheddar, mozarella and parmesan)
salt and paprika to taste
Fresh herbs of choice
1) Roll out the base as per your choice - thin or thick
2) Brush the base with some butter or oil and spread the tomato sauce on it.
3) Put the vegetables and sprinkle some salt and paprika
4) Add some tobasco or baja sauce on the vegetables
5) Cover with grated cheese and bake in a preheated oven for 5-8 min or until the cheese has melted at 210c.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 56