Simplicity deserves a lot of respect in my view especially in today's world. I think there is a lot of attention on adding frills to few things when they are not needed...philosophy and me!
The peanut butter cookies I made is the simplest cookie recipe I have come across in my life One it has few ingredients and second its measurements are so simple...you will never forget this recipe
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 tspn cocoa powder (optional)
1 tbsp choco chips (optional)
1) In a bowl, beat the peanut butter and sugar until it is smooth and creamy
2) Add the egg/ curd and beat again for 2 -3 min
3) Add the cocoa powder and mix it
4) Add the choco chips.
5) Place small scoops using a spoon on a greased and lined baking sheet.
6) Bake in preheated oven for 8 min at 170C
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 51