Only oat based cookies are not very popular at my house but me and my sisters and mom all enjoy it. This particular recipe and the digestive bsicuits recipe are from my old sainsbury compilation of recipes that I often follow. This came out looking different from the pictures I saw in the book but taste was good. These stay for many days so if you wish to add other dry fruits as well you can add to this. Since this is oil based it is largely guiltfree- provided you use the right oil.
125 gm rolled oats
50 gms coarsely ground oat meal
120 ml Vegetable oil
2 tbsp curd
1 tspn vanilla essence
1) Mix the oats, oatmeal , sugar and oil in a large bowl and set aside for 1 hour
2) Add the curd to this mixture and beat the mixture using a hook or fork until it all comes together
3) Using a scoop take small balls of the dough and place at 1 inch distance on a greased baking sheet.
4) Bake in preheated oven at 160c for 15 min.
5) Cool it and store in airtight containers
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 51