This sweet bread falls in the category of bread and not cake because it is made and served alongside vegetable and dals. The Nepali folks use a special tool to create large rotis. I made a mini version as it was a first attempt and also made the instant version of it. I got it approved with our Gurkha's wifey to be sure there is no compromise in taste.
2 cups Rice Flour
1 big ripe banana mashed to a pulp (strain if possible)
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp Clarified butter/ ghee
1 cup milk
Oil to deep fry
1) Mix all the ingredients except oil and set aside for 10 min. The batter should be of dropping consistency
2) Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
3) Put the batter in a piping bag and snip off
4) Try to quickly swirl the hand in circular motion so that the ends meet. Try to make rings, the first few may break but you will eventually succeed.
5) Deep fry on slow heat until it is crispy, It may take some time.
Strain and serve.