Double choco chips cookies is beautiful temptation for kids and adults. Look at the pictures below and tell me whether you can resist the little choco chips..
1.5 cup All purpose flour
0.5 cup Cocoa powder ( I used hersheys which tastes yumm)
1.5 tspn baking powder
1/2 cup choco chips (again choco chips)
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 tspn of vanilla essence
1) Mix the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and sift it and set aside
2) In a bowl, mix the butter and sugar and beat it till it is soft and fluffy
3) Add the egg and beat it well. Next add the flour a little at a time and gently fold it. Take care so that there are no lumps
4) Add the choco chips and mix gently
5) Place scoops of this mixture in a greased baking sheet.
6) Bake at 180 degrees in a preheated oven for 10 to 12 min
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 44