On average I purchase every flavor of food supplements for kids that hit the market. Before you conclude that I am the obsessed mother constantly hovering over my child with a cup of milk, let me clarify that infact I do not bother forcing the drink down my son's throat as much. My son is not a fussy eater (touchwood!) but has his share of mood swings. He prefers his milk with different tastes each time. I found an interesting way of using up the supplements when my son is done with his share for the lot. I often use the supplements in my bakes or sweets and even at times as a thickening agent in soups. You will not notice any difference and would rather prefer it once you get hooked on.
200 gms Complan Kesar Pista Flavour
100 gms All purpose flour
100 gms corn flour
50 gms powdered sugar
50 ml Canola oil
1 tspn baking powder
2 tbsp milk
Oil and flour to grease the baking sheet
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and mix well.
2) The dough is very crumbly and will not gather up easily. Cover it with a cling film of keep in a plastic container and refrigerate for 30 min
3) Preheat the oven at 170 c (or lower).
4) Line the baking sheet or dust it with flour
5) Roll out the cookie dough or pinch out small balls and flatten them between the palms.
6) Bake the cookies for 8 min or until slightly brown.
7) Cool them on a wire rack