This is a quick do snack recipe that I planned to make for days when I run out of snacking option. Weird isn’t it, I was making them days ahead and yet thinking of recipes to do in a jiffy. I was being super lazy- simple.
2 tbsp Corn Flakes (Strawberry flavored)(You can use plain or honey or anything)2
4 tspn chocolate chips/ 100 gm plain chocolate
1) Melt the chocolate using a double boiling method.
2) Add the corn flakes in to the melted chocolates. Stir using a fork.
3) Gently lift them and scoop them in a cup cake liner.
4) Let it stand for few min (5-10min).
5) The chocolate will set and crunchy crisps are ready
Sending this to -
Sobha's Just 4 fun